KolbeNet started on July 7, 1997.
20 years of service!
We try to provide the best quality services possible with everything we do.
- We insist on the best quality printing supplies and monitor print jobs as they're running.
- We use industry-standard equipment and software.
- We try to get as close to 100% server uptime as possible.
- We monitor our servers and upgrade before they get over-strained.
- Nothing is set in stone. All of our services are customizable to your individual needs.
- We will never do any work goes against our morals as faithful, practicing Catholics.
(And believe me, we've had opportunities!)
Things We've Done
These are just a few of the things that we've been excited to be a part of over the years.
- We met a lot of people and have done business with a number of popular Catholic web sites through our participation in the Catholic Marketing Network trade shows.
- Our work with many popular Catholic organizations and individuals (we won't drop names here), including several personalities from EWTN, have opened many doors and kept us in touch with the mainstream Catholic media over the years.
- Our popular chat room for web programmers in the late 1990s and early 2000s helped to improve the quality of Catholic web sites at a time when resources for learning these new technologies were scarce.
- A representative of the Pontifical Council for Social Communications was excited to see the work we were doing and told us to keep moving forward!
- We've done work for Marytown and the Militia of the Immaculata which was of special meaning because of our devotion to St. Maximilian Kolbe who founded the Militia.
- For a short time we published the Catholic Trade Journal, a resource for Catholic businesses. (We may start it again at some point.)
KolbeNet is run by Rich Kosiba.
- ...is a practicing Catholic who is faithful to the teaching of the magisterium.
- ...is a consecrated member of the Militia of the Immaculata started by St. Maximilian Kolbe.
- ...is devoted to the Immaculata Conception and St. Maximilian Kolbe.
- ...has a pet peeve about people who think the Immaculate Conception is when Jesus was conceived.
- College Degree in Communications and Media.
- Learned about printing technologies at Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
- 20 years experience.